View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 05:28 PM

Holy electrical hobgoblins!

Experiencing an electrical issue also... not nearly as severe, but still somewhat baffling.

Revved the car up a bit today... as soon as I decellerated and the power light blinked out, the steering, ABS, brake, stop lamp and one other indicator light I can't recall this second (not the CEL) blinked on. Since then, the lights haven't shut off and the CD player randomly loses all power for ten seconds or so every twenty or thirty minutes then turns back on as if nothing was wrong. Don't know if this is related or not, but also since this happened, I can't lock the car from the keyfob if the security system is engaged. If the security system is off though, the keyfob locking works fine.

I think the aliens are here.

I'm going to check out the belts, fuses, battery and attempt to learn how to pull the engine codes tomorrow when I have some daylight. But tonight... IRISH CAR BOMBS!

Happy St. Paddie's Day yall!

92 LS-L Ebony/Lqd. Silver, stock, 88xxx miles, flung into a telephone pole by a drunk a month after buying

92 LS-L midnight black 141xxx miles, WRX FPR, MAF bypass, lightened underdrive pulley, formerly AppstateSVX's