View Single Post
Old 04-08-2003, 09:02 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Re: fan club

Quote:
Originally posted by Amazonparrot
I have developed a fun club in my local area. I have gained the admiration of serveral racers in the area. As I pass them through a gas station with my sunroof open, I hear a couple of them say "Dude!...thats an SVX, dont race that thing, its a fast motherf#$ker". Now if only it were true I am now in a love-hate relationship with my car. To be quite honest, it has kinda lost its spark in one sense of its not new anymore, and things are going wrong with it. It still holds my interest in the fact that its rare, and people admire it, but even that is soon to fade cause about 5 more svx's just showed up in town....and my town is not very big, I see one once a day. Sure, the SVX has great top-end speed, but that is utterly worthless. What I want is something with good accerlation. If someone were to offer me 6000$ for my car, I would sell it in a heartbeat to go buy (and this is gonna make you guys cry like little girls) something in this line of choices: 300zx, 3000gt, 240sx, eclipse, integra, prelude, 318i, etc......all lesser cars in most areas. If someone hates me for this, wants to buy, or even better, cheer me up into keeping the car, then by all means do

WHat year and colour is that?

I once spent over 10,000 USD on fixing a SVX. It was never fixed.

L
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!