View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Re: Bye, bye, my love

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxfiles View Post
Noir, I am so sorry!
As I get older I have much less patience.
I just found out that SOMEONE has scraped Christine, in front of and behind the left rear wheel opening.
She had a new paint job,
no one confesses to the damage,
an easy fix,
but I am still pissed!

With a little more damage, guess who is in
"general population".
Yeah, i have less patience. i won't take a number and wait for restaurants. if there's a wait, i go somewhere else.

i do drive slower nowadays. the speed i was going was 5mph slower than the limit on that particular road. Max I go is 10mph over the posted limit in the city.

what sucks is that i can't buy another car right away. i got pre-approved by a bank for a home loan for the lowest possible interest and they said that until the deal is done, i shouldn't buy a car via credit. i could pay cash, but then i'd be dipping into my house money.

very annoying. i am rolling around in a civic i bought from my cousin a month ago. it totally sucks driving the civic.

someone needs to post up my old honda animated gif.

on another note, if i was riding my suzuki this morning, i'd jump the curb, kick the stand or lay the bike down, and beaten the dude senseless with my helmet......or i'd be like those little bugs hitting your windshield on the highway...i dunno.