View Single Post
Old 02-01-2002, 06:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to eclique Send a message via Yahoo to eclique
2 svx,s in one spot

I just came back from an auto auction and had been trying to figure out how to spell their name and where to fine them. Let me back up. Stopped at a mayco paint shop just to get a ballpark on the cheapest paint job around (not that I would insult my 93 with their paint or repaires) 3 semi's rolled bye and the cars were obviously headed for a junk yard or auction. And what to my surprise there it was 3 blocks down the lane the very same place I had been wanting to find. After all the blah blah about how and what I had to do to get my dealers license I got a pass to walk around. There was a 92 gray/w black top imaculate not for sale yet so no milage info. Then down the row was a 94 w/front end damage but 84000 mi. and going for salvage. God I need to pay someone to go with me since I can't get my license till next week and the sale is Mon. Boy I am already a sick puppy I haven't been that excited since a 20 year old college girl took a fancy to me and I was 39. Just thought I would pass it on since I haven't seen a svx on the road yet.
Mike