View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 10:41 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryIII
Johnny,

We are getting snowed on right now in northern DE. The 92 with 3 poor Yoko AVS dBs (7/32) and one really poor Toyo Proxes T-1S summer tire (5/32) wasnt too bad this morning in about 4-5 inches of snow. The problem is the snow is on top of packed sown and turned to ice. Stopping is non-existant with the ABS, I had better luck tapping the brake pedal quickly.
Larry, you poor bastard! Thankfully you have that freshly mirrored bedroom, boxes of wine, and best of all, the Beautiful Naviguesser to wyle away the time with.

I just read that they are calling for my area to get 21 to 30 inches of the white stuff. My back is hurting just thinking about what is in store for me tomorrow and tuesday. My replacement tranny was to be delivered to the shop this Wednesday and I was hoping to have my baby back this Friday possibly. This freaking weather just might throw things off yet another week. AARRGGGHHHH!!!!! God help me I'm going insane without my SVX! I've owned it for 4.5 months and only got to drive it for 2 months. I almost forget what she looks like let alone what she drives like.

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.