View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:11 AM

Registered SVX
Re: Drive Performance - PPG Pace Car Article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean486 View Post
For anyone who didn't go to Reading; I scanned the article on the SVX PPG Pace Car from the issue of Drive Performance Magazine that they were handing out. I am not much of a fan of that color scheme, but it's still a pretty cool car.
That issue is available online at http://www.driveperformancesubaru.co...4_2/attic3.asp, along with additional photos.

If anyone still wants a copy of the magazine, I have about 60 more here, and will send them to you for the cost of postage (and 40¢ PayPal fees, if you want to pay me that way).

If you want me to "sandwich" the mag(s) between two pieces of cardboard, the postage would be more. I looked up the postage and weighed everything and the costs would be as follows (U.S. Shipping only - if you are not in the US, I would have to look it up; if you want to look it up yourself, we are in zip code 26767):

Magazine only (no cardboard, shipped in 9X12 envelope):
1 issue -- $1.68
2 issues -- $2.02
3 issues -- $2.53
4 issues -- $2.87

Same as above, but WITH cardboard:
1 issue -- $1.85
2 issues -- $2.36
3 issues -- $2.70
4 issues -- $3.21

If you're interested, PM me with your email address and shipping info (USPS) and I'll get them out as soon as I pick up more envelopes. (Don't forget, if you want to use PayPal, to add 40¢ to the numbers above; I'll send you my PayPal address via return email.)

1992 Liquid Silver LSL, >230K -- "Silver Bullet" // dimpled/slotted rotors, SS brakes lines, 5000K HID headlights // TRI-TONE paint