View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 03:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to wannarace928 Send a message via Yahoo to wannarace928
Classic SVX
My SVX came home!

Budfreak did an excellent job working on my SVX, kept me informed the whole time he was working on it, and tried his hardest spending many long nights working on it, trying to get it running again. No other mechanic would try so hard or care so much about getting this car back on the road. This car did not have many parts on it that did not need replaced. There where so many things bad, it wouldnt have even been a good parts car.
The old engine burnt and leaked oil in almost every spot possible. It would go through a quart or more every day I drove it, half the sensors where shot, needed a t-belt & waterpump and who knows what else. The engine budfreak installed to replace the old one has been rebuilt prior to install with new seals, tb, waterpump and a bunch of other things, and it starts right up and idles near perfect, no leaks of any kind and no holding my foot to the floor to start it! Feels like a new car!!
He also installed a 4.44 transmission w/rear diff which also shifts smoothly through all the gears and also put in a external tranny filter and cooler to help her live a long life. There are countless other things he replaced on this car, including the door locks!
There are only a few small things that need replaced on it now and hopefully in the near future she will be as close to perfect as she can be.
He saved an svx's life!