View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 09:04 AM
Palm Springs of Washington
Alcyone Gold Contributor

I visa'd the bill, so my recollection is that it was about $315 US. The interesting deal (at least for me) is that I got a bill in the mail from DHL (the shipper) for $12 duty. I bought the smallest arm, it looks like you could do 3 pr of skiis. It is too low profile to mount the skiis base to base, so they have to be set side by side. This one will only carry 1 board, although you might be able to get a board and 1 pr of skiis on it. I sort of figured that if you had more than 2 people and their gear, you'd take something bigger than the svx!
Don't ski much anymore, bad back makes the moguls less fun, tore a MCL and didn't have surgery-so that makes the knee a little unstable. All in all, just too damn old to rip it anymore (and ifn you cant tear it up- wheres the fun?)
I'm home most of the day, so I'll try the tire number and see what I can find out.
My son and his friends were at White weekend before last, they said that there was between 3 feet and 4 inches on lower roller.They were hiking up and snoboarding down. White was planning on being open T-giving, but I don't know what happened up there in the last 3 days.