View Single Post
Old 04-04-2002, 06:23 PM
punisher

You can never trust those 0-60 reports though. Every magazine and reviewer seems to get different 0-60 times for the cars I've compared. What I really like about the 2.5 GT is the fact that it seems to have higher ground clearance than the svx, which comes in handy when attempting steep driveways and bumps and what not, doesnt it? You mentioned mods...what kind of mods are available for the SVX as compared to the GT? You can tell i'm pretty new to this entire 'auto scene' by my obvious questions. =) Is there any way to perhaps raise the SVX up a few more inches? What about more power out of the GT...is that possible? This all just seems so exciting, getting a sweet car and then making it sweeter. Know what else I really dig?? I really dig the 2.5 GT's hoodscoop. That's just a cool look. The SVX's hood is very plain. I'm not bashing the SVX mind you, so dont get offended! I'm just kind of trying to educate myself about this vehicle. Perhaps there's some sort of a hood intake system (alla MAD MAX's car) that can be placed on the SVX??? Anything cool like that possible??