View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 06:30 PM

The Stereo wont come out....found an svx

i was getting my new premier(pioneer) stereo put in at my friends shop were i get my accessories like timt alarm stereo ect. well he was having a trouble trying to get the old stereo out lol finally after like 45 min he gave up and called one of the other technitions from his brothers shop ( his shop his called secur-it2 and his brothers is secure-it so they help each other out) when the technition came he got it out in like 10 min saying he worked on one..... i asked him were he said here in laredo were i thought i was the only svx.... he told me were the guy lives and it turns out he lives like 2 blocks away from me then he told me how he dosent drive it anymore since he wrecked it, so i asked him to give they guy my info see if maybe hes interested in selling some of his parts, and to invite him to the forum, i went around my nahboorhood but couldent find him, i did a carfax search and nothing came up then he told me the reason it dident was cuz he had michigan plates...........

***sold***

"was" The Only Subaru Svx Owner in Laredo Tx., or maybe atleast only owner registered here....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix_3737