Old 09-21-2007, 12:28 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySVX View Post
old people: "Crazy young people!"
young people: "Crazy old people!"

can't we all just get along? sure they're screwing up your neighborhood, but your screwing up their hooliganisms. There's two sides to this story!
Reginald Denny!! You deserve a BRICK today!! ( Denny was the guy that was dragged out of a delivery truck and smashed with a brick, when rodney king got away with being a drugged out criminal that wouldn't lay down and be arrested for being a drugged out criminal.)

Only cost MILLIONS of dollars in damages for the crap that happened over that.

I was sent to Baltimore the NEXT day. The IDIOTS were tourching their librarys and stores when I got to town.

I was sharpening a hatchet on the company grinder when the boss walked by. He asked, " Are you going to Baltimore?", I said, " Yes". He said," be carefull.. He didn't mention the hatchet and didn't KNOW about the gun.

When I got to Baltimore and dropped off the passengers, I decided to get some lunch. I went to a 'Checkers' resturant and waited till every black patron was served before my order was taken. I left without my order and ate at Popeyes. I drove down the street and stopped to allow a young , ( 13 year old) kid on a bike to cross the street. He took his sweet time, moving in a zig-zag pattern to take as long as possible to cross the street, only pause long enough to hock a 'lunger' on my WINDSHIELD!!!!

I pulled the shifter into LOW and NAILED the gas and the little ba$$$$tard took off, much slower than the magnum would have traveled, but faster than the tire smoke moved.

A long time ago, I almost dropped out of this site because I had a few members ' attack' me because of some 'posts'. SVXfiles told me to stay. He said that I had the GUTS to post the TRUTH on a public forum.

I only say things that ACTUALLY happened, or the thoughts that I had as a direct result of 'what happened'.

This actually happened, I Didn't cause a major news story, but COULD have, since I was a 'typical' redneck , that was 'holding' a magnum. (again)

Worthless P.O.S. found dead on his bicycle in baltimore, van in carwash.... film at 11......

I don't 'judge' people by skin color, I judge people by the way they react to ME. I never 'owned' anyone. So I don't owe anyone anything because someone 100 years ago did.

( I don't have a silver spoon in my mouth over the sweat of a slave)

The only thing I have that came from the only place that was in my 'history' as a 'decendant' of a 'slave owner' is a framed picture that I asked my father to buy at the auction. (in 1963) I think he bought the picture for .50. It hangs in my livingroom. It is a picture of a 'Brittish FoxHunt'). since I was 11 years old and had a 'net worth' of $1.00. I guess we had spent 50% of my 'savings' on this 'priceless' piece of art.

If anyone want's to buy the picture, a certified check for $1,000,000 would be considered....
(I liked the dogs and horses).

If owning a picture that was sold at public auction in 1963 for .50 is considered 'benifiting from slavery', I guess I must be guilty!

I can think of NO other pieces of my history that would show anything otherwise.

Everything I own, I worked long and hard to get, just like everyone else.....

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 09-21-2007 at 12:56 AM.