View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Re: Drove my 97 for the first time

Mine was probubly the quickest sale. At least for the dealership. I bought mine used. I paid what they gave the guy for a trade in. I was test driving it as he was leaving with the New Jaguar that he traded it on. I left with the car about an hour and a half later. I just happened to show up when they brought the car over to there used car lot. It was parked in the customer parking area right beside my POA. I was getting in my car to leave when a dealer approached me and asked if I saw anything I like. I said "just that red car sitting beside mine, shame it isn't forsale". He replied, " Actually it just got traded in so if you really are interested lets take it for a drive." As we were pulling out for the test drive he points over to a blue Jag leaving and says, " see that car leaving, that's the guy that just traded it in." It was early summer 2002. The SVX was a 1994 FWD L model with only 12,000 miles on it. The dealership didnt even have to detail it. It even still had the factory tires. The owner claimed it had only been driven on sunny days. I got home and it rain for a week straight.