View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 05:48 AM
Mr Soob

TODAY'S DESTRUCTION OF ARRANGEMENTS HAS BEEN BOUGHT TO YOU BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT, CANBERRA.
(Spoken by McTaff)

I've been informed that the "better half" is working a late shift (ending at 21:30 Friday, this had been somewhat catered for).

As previously mentioned I have a course I must attend (Sea Safety) on the Sunday. This was NOT catered for, sprung on me at the last moment and I'd never manage to fit any time in between travel to that end of NSW and back, so I'm very reluctantly having to give it a miss. Tony, I'll try to catch up with you before I ship out, perhaps in January if I am allowed the time.

This thread is now dead.

Go to this thread: >click on me<
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178