View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Mr Soob

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking64
sound like a real good drive. I've been wanting to take the car for a good run since I got it but to date have gone nowhere - no time. Would be great to meet up with fellow SVXers, even if it means you are leaving Sydney soon.

Only problem is last time I filled up I got 220km to the tank, so either the guage is reading wrong or it did'nt fill up properly last fill - hope so otherwise it will use heaps on a run like this.
You should get at least 350km to 400km from a tank in traffic, and on the freeway, I have managed 700+km. If you wish to come along, bring yourself a decent filled jerry can just in case.
You'd know if you had fuel leaks - you'd be able to smell it. Unless you've got a pressure leak in your fuel delivery you shouldn't be having any problems.

----

Dynomatt: I'll be off to HMAS Creswell and following that, I'll be posted to HMAS Albatross for the next 8 years. RAN is a harsh mistress.

----

DesertRunner: I just might take you up on your offer, sounds like a smashing idea!

----

Anyone else interested in coming? I'll probably arrive Friday and have to leave Saturday night though. I've just been informed I have a course on the Sunday, so I will have to be back in Sydney for that.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178

Last edited by McTaff; 11-22-2006 at 03:26 PM.