View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:51 AM

Registered SVX
5mt on the way, pre-game double checking

So I've got the 05 Legacy GT 5mt and lsd rear end sitting in the shop, hopefully you geniuses can double check the vin and make sure it is an lgt.

From what ive read all i need to do for the front end is pull the stubs out of the auto, get some new auto seals from subaru, and pop everything back together in the 5mt. The rear end im not sure about, if I read the guides right because the lgt rear end is an lsd I should be able to use the svx axles correct?

I know its mostly about driving style but anybody think a stage 1 excedy 2.5rs clutch with 80% left will be enough? I dont ever do hard launches though i do drive a bit spirited at times.

If i use a wrx brake booster and pedal set do I have to modify anything extra to fit or do these bolt up for the most part?

Where the Heck do I get a hydraulic clutch setup? master, slave, and line?

Thank you all for the help and putting up with my garbled giberish, time at posting is 3am pst @_@ I want to get as much ready as possibly and hopefully be able to get stuff done on my week off in may.
1992 SVX Pearlie: AmsOil signature synthetic 10w40 and Ea15k20 filter, Cobb crank pulley, Outlaw Engineering spacers and tb bypass, LGT 5spd, Slotted Crossdrilled rotors and ceramic pads, 11:1 compression, EGR delete, Port & Polished heads, SaikoMichi catch can, A/c delete.