View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
swapping seats? Belts? What exactly was going on again?
Its okay, I think illg et this one.

Midaswell start by ranting on about the seats first. There is only ONE diffrence between a manual belt seat and an automatic belt seat, and that is the plastic belt guide for the lower portion of the belts. Im 90% sure it can be switched over onto the seat that doesnt have it.
About the belts:
The manual belts are rather simple. theres one spool and 3 mounting points. One being the spool, located behind the rear panels, the other being under a cover on the arm that bolts into the b pillar, and the third being a mount on the floor near where the end of the door is.
the power belts are a little more complexicated. Theres all kindsof wires leading to the tracks, ect. theres two seperate spools, one being located under the carpet, at the sape point the lowest portion of the manual belts mounts to. the other spool is located under the center console.

Or...to simplify things...because your question just now hit me.. Yes. itll work fine. Keep that plastic bracket and transfer it to the other seats
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten