Thread: Sold
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2002, 10:47 PM
One teal and One yellow

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
It's not that big. It's something that I can not notice unless I polish the damn thing then it shines and stuck out. There are some scratches here and there but I am not saying that's the car is out the factory brand new. It is a 94 with 99.9k miles right?
Mech. is running fine. I pretty much fixed everything on that. AWD I can find. I thought all SVXes comes with AWS??

enough have been said. I should shut up now. Now, to pick up that green with 130k or that maroon with 200k? From looking at doug's car. I know that SVX will last beyond 200k though.

Lwin
it's BIG to me if i zoomed in your old beautiul red svx's picture on ebay.

hehe, i'm not sure if all the SVXes come with AWS? i definitely know mine is AWD + aws (that's passive).

even though i kind of heard the ~X will last to 250K or more, pick the 130k w/ teal one.(92?) reasons: 1) mine is 92 teal so we've same color 2)you already had a red don't get something similar to the red man. 3)lesser mileage may mean last much longer. that's huge 70K difference!!! mine is '92 teal only 58K but my AWD is not fully operating now.. (can you help me?) but surely my aws is working cool.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05