Thread: Dvd
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 09:37 PM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
I have access to the equipment to convert it from PAL and burn you an NTSC DVD. You won't lose any measurable quality since there is a higher amount of data on a Pal so what is lost in converting it is still higher than a regular NTSC video.

It will play as clean as a purchased DVD on a regular TV. If you play it on a High Definition TV, you will see some loss, but not much.

It will take me about two hours to rip the raw data to into individual scenes, then align audio to video sequencing, insert Chapter points and away we go. Once reassembled, the video is ready to be burned into NTSC format and almost ready for your player.
Optionally, you could add menus, images, backstage antics, outtakes etc.

Then we sit and wait while the little zeros and ones align themselves in a dance of colossal precession. That part takes about 8 hours.Then we drench it with unholy Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation until the particles move no longer.

Let me know if you are interested in it, It won't take too long and I know Amy wants to watch too.

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker

Last edited by mohrds; 10-30-2003 at 09:39 PM.