View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Don't lapse ins. in MD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
I switched insurance carriers and companies last week. The LAST time I switched from nationwide to allstate, I got SLAMMED on my credit report for (2) days that I refused to pay for. $104... It took 2 YEARS to get nationwide to ADMIT that I didn't owe the money, but my credit score was HAMMERED by the reporting agencies over the "Unpaid/Owed" bill. ( That was NOT OWED nor unpaid).. What really sucked about the whole thing was that I STILL had the same AGENT!!

It only ended up costing me about $10,000! I was in the process of refinancing my mortgage. I had $10,000 in 'closing costs' to pay. The loan was 'fixed' for 2 years, then I had to RE-re-finance to get a better rate, (pay ANOTHER $10,000 in 'closing costs' to get the rate that I would have gotten if the LIES were not on my credit report!!

I HATE insurance companies!! I HATE banks and lawyers! I HATE people that get rich off the backs of the people that MAKE this country WORK!!

GRRRRRRR!!!
Agreed, I wanna become a hermit and go live in the wilderness of Canada or somethin.... With many SVXi and lifetime supply of gasoline