Thread: Hey all!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 04:22 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Hey all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Mine stays at home. RWD donuts are only fun in the rain, not snow
Maybe you should buy a real car then Tim. I haven't had an issue with my measly 392 horses through a slushbox in up to 8 inches of snow aside from remembering to turn the DSC and ASC off every time I get in. Suprisingly enough it had no problems getting out of its plowed in space at work yesterday after our 12 inches of white stuff. Its so nice to have only 1/5th of the throttle available but yet still be faster than nearly everything on the road.

I totally think you'd look much better in a XKR. Think about it, you could even tow your SVX with it.

Congrats on the house shopping Tom, should be able to pick one up in NJ for what $500k these days?

I can bash all I want. Have driven well over 500 BMWs in my lifetime, at least 30 Ms. Each one has seems to have the odor of Brut but nothing else that raises the pusle more than a yota. A bread wagon R would be acceptable for the "park on the street car" but, it was obviously not a worthy BMW since the typical BMW buyers ran away in droves.

So was that a older but not wiser YT using the rear view mirror to fix his hair in the Xmas BMW present (to himself of course). I really think a turtle neck looks great on ya. Hey, at least you'll still have your hair. Unless the previous Xmas you went to the Hair Club for Men.