View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Rent-a-car!! (Too funny!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green1995SVX View Post
Avis rents Subarus at nearly all of their airport locations and some residential locations as well. When I was in Salt Lake City about 3 years ago I rented a Legacy at the airport there. As a side note - horrible car. The engine sounded like a tractor, the interior had some of the cheapest materials i've seen, and the styling looks like an inflated caricature car with smarties for wheels.

I've rented camrys several times, and have always felt that they did their job just fine.
Not an issue now. OT replaced the mirror. Like all your neighbors, statefarm don't CARE!! Almost at 30 days since a State Trooper recorded a guy hitting my parked car. 3 calls later, still no 'adjuster' has looked at my car!
They can't blame the huricane, because my 'claim' was 11 days before the huricane.
OT has since replaced the head gaskets on Sweeties car, so mine can now head to the shop for bodywork. I'm going to do the whole car, but not snake farms part. I'm DONE calling them! My next action will be another lawsuit, like I had to do to get paid for my Dad's wagon when one of their 'insured' didn't know what a 'yield' sign was for.

A$$holes!! I had snakefarm 30 years ago. Won't make THAT mistake again!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry