View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 12:31 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
I split the thread, taking out the parts that did not pertain to Mitch's planned meet.

Game on.
As I pm'd you... put it back!!!! There is or was nothing wrong with the direction the thread was heading!!! NOBODY was out of line... I just said that I didn't want it to get that way... All the backstage PM's between me and Troy were civil discussions...I think that a healthy discussion on which meet is which and why we have meets is fine...

We can have a meet every weekend and will have some of us diehards show up... the "argument" was in a name.... A rose can smell as sweet by another name.... I planned on going to the SANDDUNE meet... and now I can't find that post either....

THE READING Thread has a lot more in it than just sHtuf about the READING MEET....

TROY... I don't want to take anything away from the SANDDUNE MEET... And I don't mind talking about it here... We will talk... You have had some great ideas and have put together a great region up there in the northwest and you have had a lot of help.. we are a little slower here in the INTERMOUNTAIN REGION... But with your help and if the Mods can refrain from needless censorship... we can follow your lead.

Yes.. I'm a little mad at the mods right now... I think that they are meddling too much... Just talk to someone before you censor things… or I’m out … I hate needless censorship.. and that was what happened with this thread…

not only that ... but they screwed up my post count
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .

Last edited by Uncamitzi; 06-24-2004 at 12:33 AM.