View Single Post
Old 07-19-2002, 12:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to jeradsvx
I came back from Chris's funeral this morning. The funeral was so nice and the get together afterwards was wonderful. His family had 22 ballons for how old chris was and everytime someone told a story about chris they got a ballon and could release it into the sky. It was hard seeing all our friends together without chris. I talked to his mom and she is doing ok. She told me again how much chris loved his car and how he always talked about our cars to her. She told me that chris always use to tell her that "it is all about the svx."

Then my friends took me to see the car. All i have to say is oh my god. i dont think one of us here would have recognized it if someone didnt say it was an svx. His mom said that chris would have wanted me to have anything on the car that was salvagable. Which wasnt much. My friends got the two back wheels and some decals. He had just bought two new tires two weeks ago. Other than that there was nothing else on the car. It was completely totaled. My friends managed to get some decals of to bury him with. It is the worst car that I have ever seen. They cut the top of the car off with the jaws of life and the top of the car was sitting next to the car itself when i looked at it. The car made me sick to my stomach and added to my sleepless nights. All that i hope is that chris didnt feel anything.

Sorry to continue this post, I know chris wouldnt want anyone morning over his death but rather celebrate the time we had with him.

Everyone stay safe
Jerad