View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 04:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
The Boys of Summer

I was driving into work this morning in my SVX, listening to the first official game of the new baseball season. The Yankees are playing the Devil Rays in Tokyo Japan. It is now official; Spring must be here because Baseball is on the radio. From the tips of my toes to the top of my head; I was dressed appropriately for business in the new century. I was wearing highly polished black shoes, bone colored chinos, a light blue, button down collar, oxford shirt and my good blue blazer. Of course, I had on my NY Yankee tie. It is basically blue and depicts the Statue of Liberty with a baseball glove on her left hand catching a baseball. It has the Yankee logo on the bottom. I topped off my outfit by donning my official '98 World Series Yankee cap.
I must say that I'm the picture of sartorial elegance.
Who says that the "Queer Eyes Guys" are the only ones who know how to dress for the occasion?

To recap the game: Matsui hit a double in the first and Giambi (Mr. Steroids) drove him in with a two run homer. It's still 2-0 in the third.

PS: Boy, do I expect to get flamed over for this post. Any Red Sox fans out there?
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!