View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Well....Midaswell throw in my two cents.

My ebony is entirely the product of ot's genious and yt's hard work.

Basicly, the car began it's NEW life under the knife of yt. He had insisted that Earl have a working car for Reading, and my project car was the closest thing to it. In a matter of three days, the new tranny was in, he sourced a 4.11 rear diff and swapped over the carriers, changed rear hubs, bled brakes, and installed the special tranny resistor, poly rear diff bushings, and poly tranny mount. I turned the key the night before Reading...and it was a done deal...Earl had his ride.

The special tranny resistor was shipped directly from ot to get the project done right. Recently Ive bought the 20$20minute mod, and used the part numbers he discovered for the subframe spacer and poly sway bar bushings. It's a whole new animal all over again

Ive had the pleasure to work WITH yt on some projects...He is possibly the fastest, hardst working guy I've ever seen hold a wrench. Ask anyonw that's had work done, they drop the car off, then 2 days later it has a new everything. I also know he will take any measures to get a job done....Including towing cars, running to the junkyard for spare parts, or even something simple like working with the customer to figure out exactly how they want the clutch adjusted

And I know OT is just as dedicated. He could just as easilly tell people to piss off when they want something fixed during one of his meets...but he doesnt....He just grabs another mamossa and heads for the garage. both him and yt can be seen every Reading fixing something...weather it's a balljoint at midnight, in the rain...Or a front seal in the hot afternoon sun.

Guys...Keep up the fantastic work
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten