View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
didn't notice any lag - i was wringing it out, too.
i think i made the guy a little nervous. Mrs. Shark gave me the "settle down" look a few times. i just wanted to make sure i would be happy with it, and i was.
It occurs just after the car shifts.....its just a split second and then the power hits like a ton of bricks again, but it was noticable on the car when my parents were looking for a new car around the end of August...maybe they've flashed the ECU since then.

When we were test driving the Mazda6s, I drove it and the salesman was in the back seat....he made the comment that I was actually driving the car hard like it was meant to be driven, and people usually dont do that on test drives. This was before he realized that it was my parents in the market and not me, so who knows if that had any effect, but I was definitely pushing it harder than normal. Not squealing the tires hard, but definitely not like I was driving a car with only 8 miles on it.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
-George Carlin