View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 08:04 PM
tlemmons

Cool A story From Colorado.

On my way home from work tonight I noticed a state patrol car on my tail. Sure enough he hit the lights and pulled me over. The reason was that I had forgotten to tape my temp tag in the back window (just got the car) and actually had left it at home with registration and insurance

After I told him my story he wrote down the VIN and went back to his car radio to talk a while. When he came back he asked where I said I bought it (way out of state) and how much it cost. When I told him the price I paid he frowned and told me he had just bought a silver SVX himself locally. I asked him about it and it was the one I had almost bought just the night before he bought it. I would not quite pay as much as the guy wanted and he would not come down because he had a guy coming the next day to look at it. Talk about a small world.

We talked for a while and I told him about this forum and he said he had checked it out a few times while trying to decide if he wanted to buy the svx. So anyway I know that there is an SVX advacate in uniform around Denver. Thought everyone should know.