View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 04:49 AM

Re: Car heater coils and availability

Reply from Serck :

Good Morning Phil

David has passed your enquiry to me and I hope I've been able to come up with something for you. Please see attached excerpt from the catalogue and as far as I can see the heater you are looking for is pretty close to part no 020822. This is a brass tanked heater and the only concern I have is the core thickness as your correspondant suggests it's 53mm which could be a typo or indeed he has measured the tank not the core! Have a look and let me know what you think? The good news is that even if we need to modify an existing part to suit your needs that won't be a problem.

Hopefully that's some help.

Best regards

Sean
Serck Services

See attachment for diagram of heater matrix :

I think it's pretty close to the pictures supplied.

The only question then is the dimention of the heater core itself, Trevor could you have mis-typed as I cannot imagine you mis-measured !!

This is looking promising guys, so shall I start to make enquiries about costs of single units and/or 10's off ?? How much interest is there for this if we do need to make a minimum order quantity ??

Phil.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Subaru Heaters.doc (103.0 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by Phil Hill; 06-30-2009 at 09:24 AM. Reason: correcting smelling pisstakes.........