Thread: im back in iraq
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
You cannot negotiate peace with evil people. They still remain evil people. I know it may sound shocking but, it's true. You only get peace by getting rid of evil people. It is a sad state that we live in today with Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Middle East. Unfortunately we are the last bastion of freedom. My dad used to work in NYC and he lost a lot of friends in Tower 2. I don't know about the rest of America but, I will never forget the pictures of people dancing in the streets in Afghanistan as 3,500+ fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, perished. 3,500 people that never did anything in their lives to harm anybody. That was the only time in my life that I saw my dad cry. I was only 15 at the time and those images will forever be engraved in my mind.
Oh, and newbie. If anyone dares to call you a baby killer I have two comebacks. First tell them that you kill baby killers and if they scoff tell them you can email them pictures of Kurdish infants swollen to the point that they look like basketballs from Sadam testing his biological weapons. Or you can use this one. "If you want to talk about killing babies how about all of the ones that have gotten MURDERED since Roe V Wade." Hmmmmm. Just some food for thought. Just stay safe and get back home to your family
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5