Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
25 Yo??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Hill
Ok, to further clarify the procedure for the JAE :

Turn up at the exhibitors entrance, pay your "fee" to gain access (£15 for weekend, £10 daily), drive up to the SVX stand (see map in my locker). In terms of paying for the stand I'm not too worried about that, I'll be happy to see 11 cars on the stand.

In terms of space I guess we'll be ok. From what Claire said in one of the emails the space "per car" was increased on last year. I booked a 10 car stand this time where I booked an 8 car stand last year, we had the gazebo and our tent as well as 6 or 7 cars on the stand last year (plus Joe's truck and trailer !!)

Yes, snacks and food for those camping, it would be preferable for all if you can prepare and bring all you need with you. While there will be catering on the showground it is likely to be busy, and probably not that good........

Remember BBQ's and the like must be kept off the ground, so make sure your stove/burner/BBQ has a stand or legs of some sort.

(John, I've got a very nice 25 year old Highland Park I *could* bring if there are those who'd appreciate a wee dram...........)
Bring it on, Phil, bring it on!....

I you have a 25 yo, no reason to be tackling the 15yo ones. Jail bait, they call that in America.

I have some Glenmorangie Sherrywood aged, some Lagavulin double distilled....
We can't be drinking this stuff out of plastic cups.
Bring your own straw.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl