View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:44 PM

Registered SVX
Re: The Reading Xiii Countdown Clock

I'd be willing to sponsor through my side business and pony up a couple small items as door prizes And I may be able to get my warehouse guys to sponsor for some lighting/Sparco supplies (HIR 9011/9012 bulbs, H3 +50% fog bulbs, pedal covers, etc). If someone wants to PM me all the details or a sort of plan and and idea of how many are showing up, I'll pitch it to em and see what they are willing to pony up We do have an auxiliary light mounting bar that is made locally here in Reading for WRX's (also fits the Legacy and Outback, as well as our cars) that I may be able to have them throw in that allows you to mount almost any aftermarket fog or driving lamp Or even a Supertone horn kit (the dual tone red bodied ones that are on almost EVERY WRX out there )

I'll definitely throw out a couple of items for door prizes, most likely a couple small Optimum brand car care kits and possibly a few MEDS Restorem headlamp kits (by far the best lens refinishing kit on the market, comes with enough to do 2 vehicles, which we've done 3 vehicles with each application 2 applications per box, and includes an instructional DVD in each kit).

I'll also extend a discount to the forum members if they want to order through me in the future

One more thing to add, I may even be able to get my other group of guys from the Fiero forum together if anyone is interested in a cruise We usually get a decent turn out with one of our cruises

Last edited by DiabloScoobyru; 11-21-2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: details details details :p