View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 09:39 AM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: Twin Turbo EG33 Build - cozykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist View Post
I'm glad to hear it.

Your engine will never make real numbers after all that money sunk into it without the charge cooling.

There's nothing really stopping you putting in both meths/water injection in addition to some sort of cooler.

BTW Marisa, you will probably get a bigger Front mount intercooler to fit by cannabalising the front bumper, but this will mean long piping with all the drawbacks that entails. However, if you were to emulate the Top Mount type used by the Legacy GT, the air slot in the hood will suit the SVX, and shout out the fact it is turbocharged.

Yeah, I am still struggling with myself if I want a FMIC or TMIC. I like the legacy's subdued look.. heck I love the impreza RS hoods too! lol However, I have also contemplated getting the other svx open mouth bumper from Dayle..

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram