View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 12:15 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexadec0079
I have a couple bucks laying around and was wondering a couple things:

I need new front rotors and was wondering if it was necessary to replace the rears at the same time, the are good now.

Should I tint the windows or get a new stereo (also, are the radio harnesses still for sale)

Or, buy a project car maybe a Merkur XR4ti or 280 or EG Hatch or something.

Just want to get a couple opinions

Also, the tranny was supposedly restored, but I have a Solenoid A error, not that the firm shifts bother me. Also, I thought my C Sol. was not working and cut a switch, but to no avail, so I checked with my Multimeter, and nothing. So, how much is a new solenoid, how much should it cost to replace?
As far as window tint goes, I think that ordenary citizens should be able to SMASH tinted windows with a tire iron, so we can SEE the driver, and KNOW what he is going to do when I pull into an intersection!!!!
If you tint your glass, you should be responsible for ANY damages at ANY intersection, because you CHOSE to remain 'faceless' and every other driver that encounters you has to be a 'mind reader' cause you cannot express your intentions before you act.

My advice is to spend your excess dollars on sound system, and leave the glass alone!!!! You could buy sun glasses!!!

You asked, I responded....

Jerry ( professional driver for 18 years) REDNECK all his life!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry