Thread: 999-999-9999
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 01:24 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele
I think you have to hit a couple of keys first. That way it can transfer the number. I hope you get this straightened out.

Well i took it to the verizon place and apparently my phone has alot of water damage. I dont know how it happened last night but if you look into the hole you plug your charger into theres alot of crap in there so that must be it. He said it had nothing to do with the number that called....im still not 100% convinced though. Problem is the account is under my uncles name and nothing can be done without him and he is in india untill feb 19th . So the guy said i'm gonna be without a phone for 2 weeks which just cant be because i depend on my phone for so many things. My mom barley uses her phone so maybe i can get my number switched to her phone or something. The phone is messing up big time though....it always says its charing even when i have it in my hand and the charger is in my room . And when you plug it into the charger you can get the numbers out and stuff but once you take it off the screen fades out and the crap goes blank. So for the time being i took everyones number out and wrote it down on a piece of paper just incase the phone messes up completley and wont let me access the phone book. And I have my moms phone untill this problem clears out so at least thats good. Wish me luck

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network