View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
We did meet Chris that morning and it was quite an interesting morning. We took a ride in each others cars (I'll let Chris go into specifics if he wants to).

After spending more time than anticipated we were on our way well behind schedule. We stopped in Bruneau, ID to see the dunes and sweat in the 100°F+ weather and made it close to Yellowstone Park for the evening.

The next day we covered the park (a little disappointing and almost hazardous) and made it past Sturgis. It just so happens this was their bike week so all the local hotels doubled their prices. We kept driving and ended up stopping in a rest area to catch a few hours sleep.

We arrived at home around 9:30pm Aug 11 in one piece with average mileage for the entire trip of over 26USmpg and a max of 29USmpg (as best as I could ever get with the 4EAT).

Still no pics as of yet as I've been looking at houses all week and missed out on the perfect one by $10k. BTW we took over 1GB of pictures/video with the camera and almost 60 mins of video with the camcorder.