View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
The next meet(s)

Before the infamous 48 hour window closes, I better post about the next meet!

Who, what, where, when?

The Fall Colors Tour was 2 months in the making with a lot of planning and work, so I'm going to relax a while and let someone else take the lead on something. But it shouldn't be as scary as it sounds, I think after Saturday we have a good momentum going and the process should go a lot smoother now.

Also, given the time of year, I don't think we can expect another incredible day weatherwise like we had Saturday. So the next meet will probably be a little more low key anyways, less of a big planned route, more of "meet and hang out" type of thing.

As Earl has suggested before, he and a couple others have enough expertise to lead a "do it yourself" "how-to" "fix-it" type of meet. That might be a good meet to have in the coming season, provided we have a dry garage to work in. I'm sure lots of members have little things on their cars they would like to learn to fix themselves for little or no $$$.

What else? Post ideas here! I think we have a great group of people, and in the future we are going to see quite a variety of events.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...