View Single Post
Old 10-19-2001, 12:22 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Re: must be nice to have access to a good dealer.

Quote:
Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
my dealer sucks royally. they probably have the worst service of any dealer i have ever done business with. i have to find people to do the work on my car. i have spent a lot of money on this car. i think it has a direct connection to my wallet.

tires are so damn expensive. of course i could buy them online but getting them put on here in memphis is expensive and some places will not even do because of the size of my wheels. i will probably buy them at Sears or some place like that because i really need the road hazard warranty.

the reason i am replacing my tires so soon now is because i have a bubble on the right front tire from hitting some hole in the road. my Nitto's dont have road hazzard and for me it is pointless to just replace two tires. if i am going to spend $500 on two tires i then i can spend $900 for a whole new set. silly logic maybe but it would just throw the symmetry of the car off for me.
What dealer do you go to? My GL is from a dealership in TN, but I can't remember the name of it offhand...

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE