View Single Post
Old 08-17-2003, 09:05 AM

Little old lady from Huntington WV

Last week I spent the day in Huntington WV. While driving I passed a beautiful Polo Green Lsi. I u-turned it and followed it down the road. As I got closer I looked down the door line and it was mint, not one dinger. I changed lanes and the other side was the same. I pulled up beside it to give the driver the SVX thumbs up and to my amazement it was a little old grey haired lady, I immediantly thought she must be driving her sons car for the day. I ended up following her to the garage where she was getting a WV state inspection. She told me that she gets asked about the car all the time, and almost dailey has some kid pull up beside her to race, until they see the grey hair. Her husband bought the car new for her 65th birthday. It only has 40,000 miles and garage kept. She loves the car and never expects to sell it, buuuuuuuttt, I saw a child seat in the back where she takes her grandchild places and I brought up the fact how much easier it is to get a child out of a 4 door, she agreed, thought about it and ended up taking my name in case she decides to sell. My once in a life time little old lady from Pasadena story.
04 VW Beetle GLS

Last edited by svxy; 08-17-2003 at 09:15 AM.