View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Official AutoX Part Breaker
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
It really started with mike Davis, the it went to dunebuggy supply then the vineland guys, then budfreak as well. There comes a time when someone has just had enough of seeing this kind of thing happen and asks other not to support the decision to part out cars and asks them to STOP buying parts from these people as to make them find a new way of doing things. I personally have had enough, I will not buy parts from any car-parter unless it is a junkyard or a car I know cannot be saved (roll-over etc...) This is the attitude I have adopted and I ask that others that feel the same way adopt the same policy. If not, all efforts are futile.

It is a free world and it is your car, your money, and your decision. But with that liberty, I have the same right to do whatever in my power to try and stop it simply by boycotting the sales of parted cars and suggesting others do as well.

Tom
Damn, but you're starting to talk more and more like a school teacher
-Bill
p.s. I agree and subscribe to everything you've stated above

Most famous NASA "Child" - OSIRIS-REx delivered samples from asteroid BENNU to Earth in Sept. 2023

Center Network Member #989

'92 Fully caged, 5 speed, waiting for its fully built EG33
'92 "Test Mule", 4:44 Auto, JDM 4:44 Rear Diff with Mech LSD, Tuned headers, Full one-off suspension
'92(?) Laguna, 6 spd and other stuff (still at OT's place)
My Locker