View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 11:41 PM

Re: STI Yellow Top Injector firmware

Kind of a necropost, but I'm desperate, so here goes:

LAN, is this firmware available for purchase? If so, how much if I just need the .bin file to program my 27SF512 chips with? Would this be something you're willing to accommodate?

I have a Z32 MAF and a set of yellowtop injectors ready to drop into the car at a moment's notice...

Worth noting: I've got an AEM wideband and a functional serial interface (DIY SSM clone). If the data they produce might be useful to you, I'm willing to be another guinea pig and send any datalogging you might be interested in. Car is basically stock, save for a 4.44 swap, a full large-bore high-flow exhaust, some modest intake tweaks, and an EGR delete.

I emailed you at the address on the subiechips site. Not sure if that's still a good address to use, but if so, you have my email and can reply back to that address, or PM me here. Either way.

Let me know, I'm eagerly awaiting your reply!
1994 Polo Green SVX LSi : 28x,xxx KMs - 4.44 4EAT, Mazdaspeed3 18x7" wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sports, full custom stainless mandrel hi-flow catted Magnaflow exhaust, drilled front rotors, Russel braided lines, EGR/AC/spare deletes, power mode switch, JDM base tune, etc. Lots more to come...