View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: New Gauges Feeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by icingdeath88 View Post
I don't mean to give you so much crap about taking long, but it has been a while. I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.
It's understandable I don't blame ya, it sucks just as bad for me!

What is the SBA? I don't get it. Small Business Association, they are loaning us money for the business via wellsfargo it's a government thing

One thing that I think you should note is that LAN is going to stop making/selling mechanical parts (cams, pistons, etc) soon, so there will be an unmet (if limited) demand for those things. I would start trying to line up a source for that type of thing too. Lower CR pistons especially. DONE Already have them set up

Also, you should make some wiring adapters for keeping cruise and such for M/T swaps so it's more plug and play. There's not a lot to it, but it would make for a more complete M/T swap kit. Already drawn up but don't have the, done yet
But back to the topic.... I agree with the idea for tranny temp gauge, I'll talk to them and see how hard it would be to change the on off signal into something readable.