View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 07:20 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to UPnorth362
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
The mistake you just made is assuming you know where "their" land is.

YOU DON'T. AND EVEN IF YOU DID IT WOULD NOT MATTER because the issue is far more complex than the genocide you propose.

I'll tell you how to fight terror.

Stop being afraid of ghosts. Stop supporting war mongering idiots. Stop sending people to die senselessly out in some desert against a people that have no connection to any domestic terrorist activity. Stop propogating fear by spreading talk such as this.

Think for your self.
Let me ask this question. Do you know where to start? Do you know how to defeat an imposing threat? The problem is not just in our back yard. If there was a forest fire burning out of control, would you wait until it was in your back yard to fight it, or would you help to fight it before it got to you or your friends and family.

I personally do think for myself, and am not going to be steamrolled by political BS, and soft lifeless puppets. This country did not get to where its at today, by rolling over and playing dead when faced with a challenge, or imposing threat. I do believe our national anthem says "land of the free, and home of the brave". Not land of the controlled, and home of the gullible.

As for our soldiers . Show some respect, and dignity for the men and women risking there lives to make this country a place we like to call home. The deaths that occur are tragic, and painful. But do people call the soldiers lost in or historic battles shameless deaths? No, because without there bravery, most of us would not be here today.
IT'S 5:00 SOMEWHERE!!!

92 Liquid Silver SVX LS-L