View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 07:07 AM

Just an update for you guys if your interested.

I finally got the bodywork done. Got a set of SVX hubs, brakes, etc... to convert to 5x114. Just got a set of new rims for a Cobra Mustang (17x9 front and 17x10.5 rears) and our sponsor has come through with a bunch of parts to help this project along.

The big thing in the air right now is still the EM. I have read about the MegasquirtII and am a little aprehensive due to the ignition. I guess you have to get a modified crank wheel? The only other option is to run the stock ECU(LAN tune installed) with only the esential wires to make it run. The car has gotten waaay out of hand and will not see street duty, just open track and an occasional auto-x (Gainville Subaru Challenge is a sponsor obligation this year). Really, the only thing holding this project up at this point is the ecu situation.......then its a matter of finishing everything up and paint.

One last thing is the radiator.....what a PITA! Looks like I will run either two small rads or one custom...either way its not that big of a deal but space is at a premium!

Micheal Blue......hehehehe thanks on the engine color but its not staying that way. My son wanted that look but we are currently building a custom intake manifold. If we run the Megasqurit, with a MAP sensor, I will also run individual TB's with an air box sealed to the stock hood scoop.