View Single Post
Old 01-31-2002, 03:52 PM
Amexeric

Exclamation SVX with some PROBLEMS!

Hello everyone. First time on the site, and looks great! Needed some help. I have some major problems with my SVX, and almost gave up and sold the darn thing, but I love it too much. I'm trying to save it.

Frist of all, the headlights are ugly. The plastic outer part of the headlamp assembly, which should be clear, is cloudy looking and dull with a yellowish green sh*t on it. How can I get rid of it?

Also, the passenger side window motor has quit working. How can I get the part for real cheap? Or can I use the motor from the rear small window for the front? (I never open the rear windows, so I'd rather have the front ones working).

I have some door dings that I've gotten from the years, and they are starting to make the car look very ugly. How can i get rid of them?

The interior light in the instrument cluster is out. In the dark, I drive w/o the instrument panel, and I don't know how fast I'm going. How can I get this to work?

I'm a newbie with cars, so if you guys can be very descriptive when you help with your posts, I would appreciate it very much.