View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 10:55 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane
Anyway, my point is that there's a difference between calling 'ALL' chrysler products unreliable, vs saying 'they have issues', just like Subaru, GM, Saab, VW, etc does. No car manufacturer is perfect.
That report was taken from all cars produced by each manufacturer as a whole based in the United States. They actually do studies for each country because they know that the quality and reliability can be different based on LOCATION as well.

Quote:
Toyota, while good in quality and dependability, lacks any 'design' that blows my skirt up. The supra was good looking...but... other than that...meh. I guess the celica is alright, but remember they were having problems with the transmissions in the GTS?
No one is talking about 'design' which in this case is used for the appearance of the car, not the engineering of the car.

Quote:
No car marque is perfect, and when people make blanket statements like "all chryslers are unreliable', it just pisses me off because it's perpetuating a false statement.
No one said any 'marque' is perfect. You can not critize others for making blanket statements, using double standards, and perpetuating false statements when you also do the same.

Quote:
In defense of my Mac VS PC generalization, my quote was 'the average mac user is more intelligent than the average PC user', which DOES NOT say that all Mac users are smart, NOR does it say that all PC users are stupid. THere's room in my statement for extremely ingelligent PC users, and extremely stupid mac users. However, it's quite apparent that all of the PC users on this forum fail to understand that statement.... which... could be used to just further my point- but I KNOW almost everyone here is extremely intelligent.... so... whatever. I hope someday people will comprehend it.
My pm box is still waiting for your response for the above topic.

Quote:
Back on topic: A supercharged minivan sounds fun.
Carry on.

I dig, do you?