View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 10:43 AM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Quote:
Originally posted by wawazat??

Like MAC users in general being smarter than PC users

Todd
Ha! Nice one. I owe you a beer. Anyway, my point is that there's a difference between calling 'ALL' chrysler products unreliable, vs saying 'they have issues', just like Subaru, GM, Saab, VW, etc does. No car manufacturer is perfect. Toyota, while good in quality and dependability, lacks any 'design' that blows my skirt up. The supra was good looking...but... other than that...meh. I guess the celica is alright, but remember they were having problems with the transmissions in the GTS? No car marque is perfect, and when people make blanket statements like "all chryslers are unreliable', it just pisses me off because it's perpetuating a false statement.

In defense of my Mac VS PC generalization, my quote was 'the average mac user is more intelligent than the average PC user', which DOES NOT say that all Mac users are smart, NOR does it say that all PC users are stupid. THere's room in my statement for extremely ingelligent PC users, and extremely stupid mac users. However, it's quite apparent that all of the PC users on this forum fail to understand that statement.... which... could be used to just further my point- but I KNOW almost everyone here is extremely intelligent.... so... whatever. I hope someday people will comprehend it.

Back on topic: A supercharged minivan sounds fun.

- Rob