View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Poor College Racer

Send a message via AIM to drivemusicnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
Foaming at the mouth and totally out of touch with reality. Don't you know that the likes of Kerry, Gore, Dean and Clinton just love people like him that absorb every bit of dogma they put out and never listen to reason or consider alternatives. So sad, when obviously intelligent in other matters.

Lee

I think we may need to adopt a no political discussions rule on this forum

First, both dems and republicans have "mindless followers" hell, I'd say that 70+ % of the nation is filled with people who will just agree with whatever they hear, without thinking about it. Don't try to say "oh, thats a liberal thing" because it isn't.

Second, If you had a child, and they did something stupid, are you going to turn your back on them and give them the boot? No, you wouldn't (or at least if you would you probably shouldn't have kids in the first place). I guaruntee that the "I'm proud of my son" is not in direct response to slashing tires. Throwing quotes around anywhere is dumb, and is pure rhetoric. Conservatives seem to love doing this though, as it is half of most campaigns. (Not saying that liberals don't, you just see it a little less frequently)

Slashing tires in general is dumb, however I cannot imagine getting that much jail time for something so... repairable. Even if it was policitally tied.

97 Red SVX LSi clean
96 Black SVX LSi beater
90 Red Eclipse GSX track ho
99 Ford F250 work horse
My Locker