View Single Post
Old 07-06-2003, 02:23 PM
AbdominalSnoman

Once I get it back from the tranny shop, I'll try to sell it for $4500. Does that sound reasonable, too much, too little? If nothing happens for a while, I may take it down to $3500 in the beginning to mid of august, but I can't afford to sell it for less than that and make the minimum down payment.

As far as losing the AWD, this is both a good and bad thing. I sooo much more enjoy autocrossing the clubs 85? RX7 than my car the two time I've taken mine out. But this also means that when I act like a stupid over-zealous driver on the roads I can't recover from my stupidity as easily. I also can't drive it in the snow without being a hazard to myself and others, (In SC when it snows, they don't usually clean it up, it melts just a bit, and then refreezes to ice at night. At least this usually only happens once a year)

I haven't heard anything about the new Subaru, and I doubt that it will come out for a while. I can afford to buy a car this expensive now, but I doubt that I will in two years, as I hope to look into buying a house by then. Unless $h!t happens, I should be able to pay this off in about 2 - 3 years.