View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:52 PM
What do you mean wrong SVX?

Re: USMB down again?

Considering Saudi Arabia as a Muslim state is an insult. You put it in words better than they deserve. The richest people in the world live there, and their money comes from the oil profits from their land. Poverty, disease, and every negative thing you can think of stems from them. SilverSpear (sorry dude, don't know your real name) is 110% right on that.

With regards to the Sunni Muslims being responsible for 90% of the terror operations, please don't think that I (or any of us here in America) think that our own people are angels and everyone else is the devil. We know. I know. I watch Al-Jazeera at night and see what they do to our own people. Hamas and Fateh in my own country are filled with nothing but scum. They're killing each other and their own people for political control, and say it's God's way. They all have their own special place in Hell. I also have family scattered all over, so I'm fairly well informed on what's going on, but I don't have the first hand experience that I'm sure you do.

I have a lot of Christian Lebs as friends here. We have Muslims from all over, Christian Arabs (catholic, coptic, etc), and Jews as part of our chill group. We go watch movies, go to skate parks and hang out, and live and study together. Change isn't going to come from the Middle East, at least I don't think so. The American Muslims are becoming stronger as a group and showing people what the real Islam is like. As I'm sure you know yourself, our "leaders" do anything but what their title suggests.

Ehh, time will tell I suppose.