View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 09:50 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally posted by MT maniac
I see it this way, the SVX is a big touring car, lots of fun and very refined inside and out. The STi is a fast very fun play car, fun off the line, on the dirt road, around little curvy roads, but on the interstate a noisy box with half the looks and not as smooth or refined. So ill just take one of each
If i had the money right now i would give up the SVX for one but that is cause i would love a little more power and such and a manual for sure. The SVX is one of the coolest cars ever and i will prolly always own one though.
i drove the wife's WRX the other night to pick up my SVX i left in the subway parking lot (went to hockey game right from work - damn Penguins!) i jumped out of the WRX right into the SVX. i'll have to say, after a quick comparison like that, the SVX feels like a FAT pig. sorry, but its true. while the SVX is a good looking all-around performer, the WRX kills it in handling, braking, and acceleration. i think her platinum silver WRX is a nice looking car - its a little more noisy than the SVX, but i wouldn't call it unrefined. there's an STi in my future, when the SVX "gives it up." ......or maybe a Legacy B4

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)